Portrait & Landscape Photography Workshops
If you have any questions or would like to register for any of my workshops, please contact me.
SCOTLAND: Isle of Lewis & Harris / Cairngorms National Park
November 12-19, 2023 (8 days / 7 nights)
ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT!
Join me and Viktoria Haack as we return to Scotland for another epic photographic adventure. This year, our itinerary will take us to the rugged and remote Isle of Lewis & Harris in the Outer Hebrides, as well as the beautiful Cairngorms National Park.
Private / Custom Workshops
If you would like to take your photography to the next level, consider a private workshop. This intensive learning experience begins with a consultation to define your goals for the session. Based on our discussion, I’ll tailor the workshop to ensure your goals are met and that you leave feeling confident about applying your new skills when you’re on your own.
We can focus on any area you would like to develop, including:
- Learning how to use your camera and how the various settings affect your photos
- Taking better photos by developing your compositional skills (I consider this one of the most important elements of photography)
- Exploring advanced techniques, such as long exposure, focus stacking, HDR, night photography, or any other technique that interests you
- Portrait lighting techniques (in studio or on location)
- Processing your images in Lightroom and Photoshop
Or we can explore the complete photographic process:
- If you’re comfortable with your basic skills, but would like guidance as you photograph a favourite location, I can shadow you and offer input as you set up and photograph the scene. This is a less structured workshop that allows us to deal with questions and techniques as they come up. The goal is to help you improve your overall photographic process and come away with some great images from the shoot.
Whatever your goal, I’m determined to help you reach it – and we’ll have fun doing it. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you’d like to discuss your goals and plan a workshop. A private workshop (or semi-private, if you’d like to split the cost with a friend) may be scheduled any time from sunrise to sunset, or even after dark if the focus is on night photography.