New offerings are being added throughout the year. Please check back regularly to see if there’s one that interests you. If you have any questions or would like to register for any of my workshops or tours, please contact me.
KILLARNEY & GEORGIAN BAY FALL WORKSHOP
September 28-30, 2018
Discover the beauty of Killarney Provincial Park and the Georgian Bay shoreline in this landscape photography workshop led by pro photographers Roy Ramsay and David Topping.
This workshop is part of Outdoor Photography Canada’s Canadian Workshop Series.
Private / Custom Workshops
If you want to take your photography to the next level, consider a private workshop. This intensive learning experience begins with a consultation to define your goals for the session. Based on our discussion, I’ll tailor the workshop to ensure your goals are met and you leave feeling confident about using your new skills when you’re on your own.
We can focus on any area you would like to develop, including:
- Learning how to use your camera and how the various settings affect your photos
- Taking better photos by developing your compositional skills, one of the most important elements of good photography
- Exploring advanced techniques, such as long exposure, focus stacking, HDR, night photography, or any other technique that interests you
- Portrait lighting techniques (in studio or on location)
- Processing your images in Lightroom and Photoshop
Or we can explore the complete photographic process:
- If you’re generally comfortable with your basic skills, but would like guidance as you photograph a favourite location, I can shadow you and offer input as you set up and photograph the scene. This is a less structured workshop that allows us to deal with questions and techniques as they come up. The goal is to help you improve your overall photographic process and come away with some great images from the shoot.
Whatever your goal, I’m determined to help you reach it – and we’ll have fun doing it. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you’d like to discuss your goals and plan a workshop. A private workshop (or semi-private, if you’d like to split the cost with a friend) may be scheduled any time from before sunrise to sunset, or even after dark if the focus is on night photography.